How to Volunteer at a Horsey House Call
Volunteering at a Horsey House Call is approximately a 2.5 hour commitment and typically take place on weekends. No horse experience necessary – just big hearts!
Horsey House Call Volunteer Requirements:
- Complete application and online training.
- Be 16 years or older with a valid driver’s license.
- Be in good physical health and able to stand for at least three hours, often in hot weather and direct sun.
Here’s How to Get Horsing Around with Us:
1) Complete online application (where you’ll create a user name and password) and view our 20-minute training video found here. There’s a short quiz after viewing the video – we think you’ll ace it!
2) We’ll alert you whenever there’s a Horsey House Call that needs volunteers.
3) Once alerted, simply opt in to volunteer for the visits that work for your schedule and location.